Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Teach Our Children to Fear Allah

Recently I had listened to IKIM station and it discussed about to teach our children to fear Allah.

The speaker said that there are two types of fear. One is fear because of the feeling of being threathened. Another is fear because of love. Teach our children the latter.

I had been thinking since then, what does it really mean? How do I implement it in my teaching? How do I make my children understand? The answers struck me when I was taking my ablution.


Guided by Allah through every child's step
To teach Fear to Allah is, when we follow what Allah asks us to do (rukun islam), think of it as a way to thicken Allah's love to us. When the bond is thick, we will get all the bonuses; we'll get His guidance (which is very important), overloading rezq, a healthy mind, a very good luck in completing our everyday routine. It is like having a guard to protect us from doing wrong and more of profitting us in everything thing that we do.

Teach the children too, about to live in a vast world, to complete life without guidance is a scary thing. It has too many challenges that one cannot go through it without breaking down unless helped by Allah. Probing in the dark is the best description for going through future without assistance.

InsyaAllah, we can make a change to our children's paradigm. I want to guide them this way so that they will be guided even when I am gone.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...