Sunday, April 24, 2011

Letter to Miss Stomach

Dear Miss Stomach,
I am truly aware of your importance,
however, there are few things I hope to discuss.

I have noticed that you need feeding every 2 hours,
I am imagining you to be a barrel of pure acid,
which is almost scary...
I don't mind that, truly...well half truly,
I am just hoping, for your consideration,
to accept anything that I feed you.
Instead of throwing up things you don't like,
how about you digest them and they will be gone eventually.
For your advantage, the food are very nutritious.

Another is that, you have constantly create cravings,
that I cannot fullfil all the time.
You have had your Pizza Huts, McDs and KFCs,
every other fortnight.
They are full of transfats and other-unhealthy-stuffs,
and I cannot feed you any more durians too,
due to many well-known reasons,
diabetis, dark skinned babies etc
and good durians is only good when you eat it with Mak Ngah.

I hope due to all respect, you could consider my proposal
very thoughtfully.
I cannot take the panic that I have to go through
everytime you yelled out being hungry,
As it has most of the time rendered me helpless,
and causes panic with Mr. Hubby too.
We really don't want to fight over food.

Your consideration is very much appreciated
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...