Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ninja Assassin

Ninja Assissin? Whoa, definitely a recommended movie to watch people! You get amputated legs and arms in here. Lots of blood and severed head. Meager cuts and breaks are common. It is 18SG btw. How do I survived the movie? Well you can't stop watching despite the horror, yeah there are few 'oh no's and f*** or sh**...this I seldom use but can't help using them when the blades are coming in to you very near and the hero being cut horizontal right end to the other end in the stomach with a long chained knife. This time, my fiance did not sleep! (He slept in 2012...I think it's a boring movie too). This movie's sound and visual effect is used almost perfectly, no exaggeration on the movements that much. Almost used at the perfect time at the perfect place. It get the audience caught up and even could feel the pain when the blade slashed through the flesh...(there was a scene where flesh are everywhere, mangled and scattered)

Anyway, let's see the trailer, then you might know the gist of the story. Then maybe I tell about what I disagree with this movie. Here on!



Yet, this movie lacks story line of a story. You know what I mean? With 1hour and30 minutes, there is not much to tell. I know, but it gave me the feeling of unsatisfied. I kept asking, why is it this or that, how come this or that. The end just makes us wonder what happened to the rest of other ninjas that are not killed. The hero is most mysterious, no history before coming into the clan, and also no story during the time he was hunted. We could only know of him when he protects the Mika lady. There's a lot of loop hole here and there.

Nevertheless, it's still an awesome story. If you love Full House...you gonna love this. Yeah its him (Rain), never tot he could act in a brutal movie. Trust me it is brutal and gory.
Happy watching!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...