Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Relationship is...

Relationship? To me it is now something totally new to me. Something snapped I guess. I was enlightened to a new perspective. Thanks to reality and exposure of the truth which people always try hard to hide. Abuse, infidelity, naiveity, blind adoration, bad matching...countless more. Things that we don't talk much although it need to be talked out and things that normal people put a blind eye and stuff an ear.

So now I see relationship is like the burning of logs in the chimney. It gives you intense heat at the beginning, but it will start to burn off and fade away. You just need to put more logs in to be able to stay intense. Simply said, you need to crack the bark and cut the logs then to burn it. It is not a walk in a park for sure. This is more of the examplars from marriages around me, some are really sweet, others are cruel. I am to wait for my destiny to unveiled.

I don't need to spell it out to you, but I am scared of the upcoming reality that I have to face.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...