Friday, July 2, 2010

Getting the kids started...

My students pull faces...a painful one and shake their heads in denial when I told them they have to wear cardboard over their front and back. We are doing environmental awareness among public. We want to tell the issues that has been going on about the earth. Of course, we want to make some changes, mental changes.

That is my propaganda, teeheeheehee. I am hoping to get people to change. If I could create awareness among my students and they succeed in changing others along the process. It could be a big achievement as an individual could make for the earth. The main pupose is also to get my students open up their mind and get out of the coconut shell to be out in the open. Meet people and get them to answer questionnaires. Get to talk to strangers and learn how to adapt into new situations. In a nutshell, be a useful human being.

The skills that I teach in this projects are writing and speaking. Yet, underneath the lines, I want them to get new information, get more general knowledge and learn of issue that one day could help them in creating and following conversations with people. I want my students to be informative and intelligent not only in appearance, as well as mind.

This project needs alot of support. I hope all of the people in Melaka could join us on 17th July 2010, Dataran Pahlawan/ Mahkota Parade/ Menara Tamingsari 10 am. All you need to do is answer our questionnaire earnestly. Owh...it'll be very easy to recognize us...you just need to find people wearing cardboard posters on our front and back promoting earth conservation.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...