Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dahl's Chicken

This is all Kak Rina's fault for making me missing Roald Dahl's books so much
I can read the same book every month without getting bored
(just like I read Harry Potter every year...almost all seven books if I could)

But I don't have my own copy of Roald Dahls now
Excruciatingly heart broken.

“I is reading it hundreds of times,” the BFG said. “And I is still reading it and teaching new words to myself and how to write them. It is the most scrumdiddlyumptious story.”
“Sophie took the book out of his hand.” “Nicholas Nickleby,” she read aloud.
“By Dahl’s Chickens,” the BFG said.
One of the funny stuff I remembered reading is taken from BFG
BFG reads alot of books and self-taught himself to write and read.
One of the books he read is Dahl's Chickens (as how he proudly pronounced it)
LOL! that was so funny I even chuckled to myself right now.
Poor Charles Dickens, if only he knew
Mr. Dahl, and your chickens; you are ingenious!

Thank you Miss Newell of Marrickville Public School, Sydney
you have opened my appetite towards Dahl's works
and I can never have enough.

I would really want to read The Witches...
I have seen the movie...but I bet the original is better

I would collect Roald Dahl's books for my children
So they can enjoy reading
just as much as I do

Thank you books!
Thank you Roald Dahl!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...