Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kita tengok muka awak kita loya

One evening (8 weeks pregnant)...I was working hard to overcome my nauseaness. En. Salehudin came back and as usual he would be a normal pampered little boy wanting hugs and kisses from dear wife.

I can't contain myself and said with a face (he knows it's a joke), "Abang, jangan dekat-dekat. Kita tengok muka awak je kita dah loya dah" (being as straight forward as I am)...

He laid sprawled on the floor side-faced near the wall and mumbled something incomprehensible...

I never knew a 29 years old grown-up man can do such action! Marriage sure change your paradigm.

Yes, my statement is meant for a joke and he responded really well...too well. I ended up laughing out loud and forgotten my nausea.

Thanx abang.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...