Sunday, January 8, 2012

Google Adsense first check...WHEEEE

After trial and error with Google Adsense, I got it!!! USD115.96. How long I have been trying? Hehehehe...2 years! If you get this check every month you must have thought "this girl is pathetic". I know!!! I feel like that too. After two years?!
My first check from Google Adsense :D
Well I was clueless in the beginning. Sometimes no clicks AT ALL for days. Then a penny showed up then sometimes more than a penny...I have given up honestly. Then I started to do my husband's blog for his marketing purpose. Then the earnings got better as the traffic got better. Wah! I thought I could do it.
I have improved my traffic in a few ways, but one that works best is by Google Adwords. Yep I pay to get paid. Actually, I gain more if I add it up with the amount of customers that bought cars (he sells cars) from my husband, which was the main reason I created the blog anyway. I only pay Adwords RM2.00 per day. That's RM60.00 per month. Okay laaaa. Not so expensive compared to advertising it in the papers n mags.
So now the traffic is good, I get approximately USD23.00 every month. That is about RM71.76. So I get RM10 profit :DD Yeah...I know that's like a healthy sum of cavities. But the effort and the return is so worth it. I feel so happy. (Is this counselling session or whattt?). Now I feel a bit pathetic. I hope I could do better. I am finding ways to do it somehow. So please be my sifu.

P.S: I just knew that if you have foreign check, you need to bank it in at the branch which you made your account. I created mine when I was a toddler at JB(can't even sure the branch is still there), so I created a Melaka branch just for this purpose. FYI
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...