Sunday, January 15, 2012

Medela Freestyle Breastpump...I have ordered!

I have never imagine a breastfeeding gadgets can be so expensive. Normal price is RM2k+. I bought it through my friend which bought it in UK at RM1,350. Everyone must have thought that breastfeeding a baby saves alot since you do not need to buy formula milk. I did too! So now I knew that it can cost thousands. Sigh...I feel my pocket gets emptier.


However, I still think it is a good investment. To compare it with buying formula at RM250/month. My baby needs milk until 2 years old (at least). So I have saved a lot. So in two years, if my baby drinks formula milk, I would have spent RM6,000. Plussss, I get to use this for other babies too! If 4 kids I would spend around RM24,000...however, with breastfeeding I spent around RM2,000 which includes other gadgets and accessories for breastfeeding - mind, this is for all kids :D (happy mode). Yay!

For now, I am using the ol cheap one. Anakku manual breastpump. I am a right-hander. So I pump using my right hand only. I feel like my hands' size is out of propotion.My right hand is getting bigger than my left hand. My baby is now 3m+. I will only get my medela fs by March 12.

So I have somehow or rather will exercised my right hand for 5 months. My hubby's promise to help me pump is a broken ol promise. I can't even get to make him pump properly howelse do I get him to pump with a schedule. But thank God Mr. Hubby helps alot in cleaning the bottles and containers for the milk. Thank you! I love you!


Wuuuu, another century till I get an electric pump to rid me of this hassle.

P.S: I am thinking of using cloth diaper now. Any good advice? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...