Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Leetle-Beetle Baby

This is Aidan Eusuf
From the first moment I see him, my heart melts. But I always keep in mind that he is the first born, a boy at that, the first in both families. So the eldest among later-to-be-cousins. Imagine later in life when all of us are old, he might be the one families would rely on. So...I am determined to make him into a VERY useful person :D



Aidan means helpful in Arabic and warmth in Irish. Eusuf is the name of a prophet who underwent numerous challenges in life yet went through with it by having strong faith in Allah. So...that's how I concluded it fits my baby :D
Aidan 3 days old

He now knows to smile :D 2m+

Shopping with mama. 3m+

Giving poses to Baba's new hobby: taking Aidan's pictures.

Leave me alone. I wanna be with mama



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...