Monday, January 30, 2012

If I am angry, calm me down.

I have read somewhere once long time ago about anger. Rasulullah s.a.w. adviced Aisyah r.a to calm him down when he is angry, and he would too calm her down when she is angry. If not, there is no need of the marriage.

I was exhausted up to the point of losing my head. I wass VERY tired and my body is sore because I have to hold up between breastfeeding, holding and patting Aidan to sleep. Everything is sore! I was in the same position for nearly 3 hours managing such stressful situation without a break. Aidan was throwing a tantrum and being very difficult.


I just need support. That's all. A caring question. An offer of glass of water. Husband was watching tv and having a relaxing time of life. It happens when I accidentally snapped at him. He snapped back. Thus, I snapped.

No need elaboration, but the situation got worse. I was terribly sad and disappointed. How could he did this to me. What do I need to do to make him understand. I feel drained. I had humbly ask him to soothe me, yet he just let me be. How could he. So, I am again a bad wife doing things I am not suppose to do. I did it and felt remorse. But what is most remorseful is husband's attitude. He did not change.

Help me. I don't want to keep on drowning. Did I always complained about him, that I am not content with what Allah has given me...Such sad day, such disappointing day
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...