Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am Misleading Myself

I have been joining this game 'Travian' which progress slowly, but continuously. I need to be extra patient to play this game. It is not just about playing it, but it's about setting strategies and building alliances. I have started to attack my neighbours for crops and I have only less than 2 days for Beginner's Protection. It scared the hell out of me. So I am now building more troops than ever! Getting prepared for unknown enemies. Woo...it's slow but it is damn fun to play.

Basically, Travian is a game where you can choose which tribe you want. Each tribe has its own specialty. You can choose either Roman, Teutons or Gauls. I don't know of these tribe's origin (historically) except Roman. This is not a problem though. Beginners will be given immunity for about a week I think, to build up enough forces, resources and defences. This is the part where you have to patient because you need resources to build anything and these resources came from your farm you build yourself.

So now...I can't blame this game can I? I should blame myself for finding such a fantastic game and ended up misleading me away from progressing my thesis. I have to catch up though. I think while waiting for the resources become enough for my buildings, I could read up few pages of books and write up few paragraph of my proposal eh?

The mood!!! The mood!!! Oh please come to me!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...