Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Journey Starts with the First Step

Uhuh! I am taking a new step towards an endless journey of writing. I like writing and I am starting to love it. I guess anyone would when you can actually write anything you like. I think if there is any rule in blogging, people would stop immediately...blogging world would go down the drain...that will be sucks. (you can even use dirty words...*giggle*...m just not used to it)

I know through this blog I will paint it with all the colours I found in life through words. I like imaginary words (thanks to the lessons my lecturers in B. Ed. TESL taught me). Then to also practice writing books. I just hope that I would carry on being heightened up with putting ideas on my wall so that the writing skills won't go rusty.

I used to write in the Friendster Blog where I share many ideas with friends and family. I am still writing in there so that I could still share with others. They have this automated links to other friends just like Facebooks have. Feel free to visit my other blog in "Dearest Rainbow". Get to know me more on my Friendster or my Facebook

The book that I talk about, it is more on academician book. I think I would try to talk of leadership first since it is my thesis title. But that part of story will have to go to my other blog in "I read to write". I think I would collaborate with my mum in writing the books. We have started in writing a chapter of soon-to-be international book. "Framing the Future" is a book from many academician in Malaysia and from other countries to elaborate on the topic of a given talk in a scholar seminar. I have just started, following others steps.

My last post in "I read to write" is in 2007, can you believe that! I have an explanation to it (i feel i'm doing injustice here). First is that I forgotten all about it (I feel bad). Then it was supposed to be the informal report of the project paper during my degree, now that I am taking my master and starting to write my thesis (started my proposal...seriously), I feel I should start writing again for all of my journey in writing thesis in master level. It is still not too late.

Better late than never people!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...