Sunday, April 19, 2009

This is my Travian village

What I have here is actually after 7 days of real hard work...not that I really plow the farm and strainig my back building houses...(that is real life, not game...you are confused there). Actually it is more than 7 days resources...I sort of cheated (but a legal one), where I build another village in the same area *you can choose which area eg: north-east, north west, south-east, south-west* and then I transfer the resources to my REAL village...genius huh?

Well it is the reason I can't get to sleep (worried that my village is attacked), but it is also the reason I could really get on my work. While waiting for the resources become enough to build a certain building, I get to do my homework. After an hour of doing work, i'll chill out by checking my village's progress...

I am started to think...when will I actually grow up. (Why I ask this to myself...I still have magnetic effect towards manga...some read only 1...I read 4! Hmm hmm)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...