Saturday, April 18, 2009

Things I Shared With Lovee

I had a long drive with Saleh today, just to ease our mind seeing people's place. From KL to Muar all in one day. We discussed over many things. Especially about my past, definitely about my good friends and about how living life now seems so much easier.

My past is a good one. Not that I hope it will befell on anybody I know because it is so harsh...it might not be harsh to few people as they faced something harder with more pain than I have. Divorce, break-ups, falling apart, heart break over life itself and many other things. But hey, I know it's worth it. To compare it with colours...I am glad i've seen the darker side of life. I taught me to love.
My good friends are of course Zaza, she is there to accept me of who I am despite my past...*and to also teach me of naughty stuffs. Then come Azharul, it has been a year that I have not heard his voice. But he was there to calm me down when I just went berserk over my decision to end my life 3 years back. He gotten busy with his girl, nothing to envy only that I miss him so much that I hope that his girl is not holding him tight. He knew me since I was 15 and we kept on remembering each other.
Now comes Shairul, the only one person that I have the guts to tell my secret. He's been there to listen and to acknowledge my need to be heard. When I first met him in 2003 I never thought that he could be a very good friend. Putting him the third doesn't meant that he is the 3rd person I acknowledge...It's just that I want to talk more of him. Whenever I discussed of my friends, Saleh would thankful to them, although I cannot say Zubir's name that much. His ears will go red and starts to increase the car speed. Scary woo

Everybody now is getting engaged (me and Shairul) and married (Azharul). How I have seen my life as a treasure now...if God has really decides on taking me back...I wouldn't see my life as it is now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...