Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am starting a learning center

I am very motivated right now to start up a learning center aka tuition center. I prefer for 'learning' instead or 'tuition' because I want it to be as a ground that the students will enjoy learning. The real intention is that, I want to make this business as the fund maker for my real project; Leetle Beetle - a program for kids below 12 to play and learn, where I will organise it at a park; open to public, prepare toys and activities like story telling.
I had this idea because the activities I joined when I was in Australia (I was a kid) inspired me. I feel that isn't this is good if every Malaysian's kid get to have fun and enjoy reading books together.

In order to provide free or very cheap service to my project, I need funders. So I will be my own funder. Maybe later I could find more funders that might like to invest in the project. That is a long way to go. For now, learning center is in preparation. Once I get a new house to rent, bigger and more condusive, I will start the center. I am planning to offer English subjects just for now. Later I would definitely expand and offer more subjects. I am opting for quality not quantity, sooo most possibly it would be a bit more expensive than the local market. I am sure there are parents who would think the same line as me :D

Good luck Oya! Good luck with the new business! Good luck with your good intention! Good luck new steps to education in Malaysia!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...