Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Super Sandwich!

Mmmmmmmmm!

Last week when I did my usual fortnight shopping in TESCO, I came across a box of alfafa. I remembered alfafa when I was in Australia. We love making alfafa sandwiches with chicken ham. However, chicken ham in Malaysia is not common.

Yet, what is even better was, the alfafa's price was cut half. Yay! This usual happens if the item is yesterday's stock. It doesn't matter to me, I would still consider it a good value for money :D


I did my super sandwich.

Here is how. You will need these ingredients:
  1. Tuna, you can use whichever flavour you like. My favourite is peppered tuna with a hint of lemon. You can buy the Marina brand for this.
  2.  Alfafa, any amount you consider good. I put in loads :D
  3. Slices of tomatoes. Cut it thick. You'll get to enjoy it better.
  4. Cheese. I put in a slice, can't cope with too cheesy taste. It'll ruin the alfafa's taste
  5. Mayo, a bit.
  6. Chilli sauce, to have a sweet taste.
  7. You'll need bread. Either wholemeal or plain ones. Anything is good now when you have the above ingredients. Hohoho
Put that all in together and you'll get a mouth-watering-super-fabulous sandwich of the day!

There are many healthy elements in alfafa. It is known as the king of plants by the way. So by my reading, it has so many benefits that I am not suprised by the cost. One thing I like about it is, it lowers down cholesterol. Yeehaa! Here are some reading that might interest you.

Benefits of Alfafa
Alfafa Benefits, Uses and Side-Effects
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...