Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lets be RUDE!

You know what I can't take? Underappreciation. I want to curse like a drunken mad gypsy to the college I am working now. I checked my salary and guess what I see? Well HELLOW to deeduction. RM200 short! What the fucking hell (I wonder if hell fucks to have this kind of idiom). Thank you for your underappreciation boss!

We have this tedious meticulous logins and logout system for classes. EVERY class need to be logged! I just don't see the purpose. The HQ feels by ticking in and out the class verifies lecturer's presence in the classroom. Totally stupid. They are total dorks. Then the admin will verify the lecturers' presence in the classroom - this is by checking the lecturer really in the class - which they normally won't. If you forgot to login or logout a class but the admins verify; you're safe. However, if you did not login or logout the class and the admins did not verify...deduct RM100 per class. So my mistake is to forgot to logout many classes. Yet two classes were not verified. I don't know why they do this, but most probably out of non-consideration. So yeah, deducted RM200 this month.

Hey! I get 30 credit hours to teach per week. Others are around 24 max. In labour policy yadda yadda (I don't know the datail - yet) lecturer should be teaching 24 hours maximum. I am the only English lecturer here and they offer every possible subject there are. They crammed every last student into the class. I have a class of 40 students. I don't mind the students but 30 credit hours is just impossible to check the logins and outs! I have to do my own module, prepare own materials and of course make sure every frickin one of them attend my class and submit outcomes. Now they asked me to filled in some out-of-the-mind form for my KRA and KPI. I am drained!!! Do I care now? I don't!

I am going to pay back just you wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...